Dear Home & Building (Commercial & Industrial) owners,
Here’s your chance to go Solar with ZERO Upfront Costs and save on your Monthly Energy Bill with our SunVest scheme for both
1.Commercial and Industrial Buildings
2.Residential (Landed) Home Owners
Our SunVest Scheme will help you crowdfund for your system so that you don’t have to pay for anything upfront and enjoy monthly energy savings with your new solar PV system!
For SunVest C&I (Commercial & Industrial) Scheme, you can now defer your installation costs over 36 monthly payments.
For SunVest Resi (Residential owners) Scheme, home owners can now defer their installation costs over 12 monthly payments.
Here are a few considerations and tips before you decide to crowdfund for your solar PV system.
1. Roof/Building Condition
Next, your roof has to be of good condition and be able to take the weight of the solar PV panels.
Not to worry, before any installation, an experienced person will check the condition of your roof before commencing any work.
2. Ownership of building
Firstly, you must be the owner or master lessee of the building. If you are the lessee, it would be advisable for you to have at least 20 years remaining in your lease as that’s the general lifespan for your solar panels.
3. Return of Investment (ROI)
Typically, a residential scale solar PV system has a 8-11 years return of investment while a commercial scale solar PV system has a 6-9 years return of investment.
4. Roof Size
This is where the term “Economies of Scale” matters. Ideally, the minimum roof space to build a solar PV system should be more than 32sqm for there to have acceptable savings to cost benefits .
5. Roof Angle
If your roof angle is very steep, it might not be ideal to install solar PV panels on your roof as it could be infeasible and also dangerous.
Best to email us with photos of your roof so that we can help you assess the viability.
6. Monthly energy bill and daytime energy consumption
If your monthly energy bill is low ($150 and below for residential), and if you don’t use a lot of energy during the day, then it would take a longer time for your return of investment on your solar PV system as most of the generated energy will be exported to the grid.
So does your building fit the considerations mentioned?
If yes, contact us email@example.com to get a quote for your solar PV system and crowdfund for it.
SUNVEST: CROWDFUND NOW AND SAVE EVEN MORE!
Steps to crowdfunding your very own solar PV system.
- First email your building address (which you want to install solar) together with your past 3-6 months’ energy bill to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then arrange for a site visit at your building so that we can finalise the size of your solar PV system.
- After that, we will prepare a SunVest agreement for your perusal, which will state your monthly repayment over the agreed tenure.
- Once the SunVest agreement is agreed and signed, we will crowdfund for your solar PV system and once the monies are raised, you will soon get a brand new solar PV system on your building and start enjoying savings on your energy bill.
Alternatively, contact us at email@example.com to find out more on how you can crowdfund your very own solar PV system to start saving immediately!
For investors who are interested in investing in renewable energy projects, do email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can enjoy good returns from clean renewable energy projects.
Go Green, Save on your energy bill and the environment!